Microeconomics is a field packed with everyday applications, from economic to social transactions. This course explores the competitive theories of economics, giving you a crash course in how to think about markets, finance, and the economic drivers that guide all of our decisions.
- Access 42 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Apply Game Theory to decide whether to be adversarial or cooperative in real-life situations
- Determine how best to price products or services you are selling
- Decide the kind of cost structure a firm or enterprise should have, relative to its competitive landscape
- Model demand, supply & the effects of income, government regulations & technology
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.