Learn the process of iOS app design and how to implement these skills to create a mobile masterpiece that keeps users coming back. Then, once you’ve finished designing, walk through how to properly view your design and prepare assets for your developer.
- Over 34 lectures and 3 hours of content
- Visual metaphors (why we use visual metaphors and how user interface is a major selling point)
- Color, typography, layout, and tap-able targets (picking a color scheme, size and spacing of buttons, layouts based on tactile finger movements)
- The ins-and-outs of templates (why you should start small and size up)
- Design previewing (previewing design on your device and why it’s critical)
- Artwork preparation for developers (how to systematically organize and distribute your final design)
- Certificate upon completion of course
Details & Requirements
Jen Gordon makes her living designing pretty interfaces for glowing boxes, and teaching others how to do the same. With a robust background in web design, and experience designing for many Fortune 500 companies, Jen took that knowledge and shifted to the field of mobile design in 2008.
- 30 days money back guarantee.
- Get unlimited access to this course on Udemy FOREVER.
- You will receive a specific license in your account after completing your purchase that will allow you to subscribe to the course through Udemy.
- This course is licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.