LEARN TO CODE FOR WEB & MOBILE
Learning how to code is essential today. Not only can it bump you up a tax bracket, it’s fun and easier than most people make it out to be – that is if you have the right person teaching it to you.
This course has a whopping 64 hours of content. You learn everything from web development to game design. Learn several cutting edge and in-demand languages as well to expand your developer arsenal.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
After taking just a few hours of this course you will understand how to code.
Upon completion, you’ll have many more skills to add to your repertoire.
- 64 Hours of Content
- Learn how to use XCode and code in Objective-c
- Learn how to use GameSalad, Construct 2 and Unity3D
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Internet connection
- Game Salad
- Construct 2
THE EXPERT – John Bura
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple’s app store.
- No refunds, all sales final
- Unlimited access to these courses FOREVER
- The listed deal price is in US Dollars (USD)
- This course is licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form